Dienstag, 16. November 2010

Elegance in silver and ivory versus colourful house money box

This year has been quite popular for getting married which gave me the opportunity to create congratulation cards and handmade money boxes shaped like a house.



The shown card is more simple with dry embossed vellum and a piece of satin ribbon with a buckle on top. I also prepared an insert with a poem and a fitting envelope.



The house, flowers and the tree are made of cardstock in various colours. I used the Inkadinkado Clear Stamps - Floral Flourishes which I love. The tree consists of three paper trees that I cut out and sewed together. I guess it looks even better, when you use more than three paper trees. I hope that my friends who got this present eventually managed to open the house to reach the money ;-).
Happy stamping. Alexxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen